Sign up for NiddArt Trail 2022
Welcome to the NiddArt Trail 2022 sign up page. We have two sign up forms, one for artists, clubs and groups information and a separate one for venue information. Artists whose own studio or gallery is open to visitors during the trail must complete both the Artist Sign Up and Venue Sign Up forms. At the bottom of the page there are details of how to submit images for the online trail. If you have any problems with the forms or need help with the image submissions please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Artist/Club/Group Sign up
If you are an artist/club/group and would like to take part in the 2022 NiddArt Trail please complete the below form. The majority of questions are optional. Please only supply information that you are happy to appear on your artist page.
* denotes required information
If you are venue and would like to be included in the 2022 NiddArt Trail, 19th-29th August, please complete the below form.
Any details of your venue’s arrangements for the trail will not be listed on the website until the 1st August 2022.
* denotes required information
Guide to submitting images
An artist page has space for these images:
- 1 x Artist’s Headshot
- 1 x Featured image – Could be photo of the artist at work, group photo, studio, gallery, or iconic work etc.
- 8 x Photos of your work
A venue page has space for these images:
- Up to 10 images – If possible please include at least one image of the outside of the venue and then a selection of interior photos and/or art works that feature at the venue.
Please supply images in the following format:
- A maximum of 2000 pixels along the longest side.
- .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe format
- Images with a longest edge less than 2000 pixels are eligible for submission. It is recommended not to size smaller images up to 2000 pixels.
- Be aware images substantially smaller than 2000 pixels may not display very well on the website.
Yes. It is important that the image files you submit are renamed in the format described below.
Please rename image files in the following way:
- For your headshot: “Artist Name – Headshot“
- For your featured Image: “Title – Featured“
- For your 8 Art Works: Minimum requirement – “Title of Work – Artist Name” but preferably “Title of Work – Media – Artist Name“
Please rename images in the following way:
- Venue images: “Venue name – Short Description of what is in the image (eg. exterior, interior, cafe, displays etc)“
- Art Works: Minimum requirement – “Title of Work – Artist Name” but preferably “Title of Work – Media – Artist Name“
- Go to https://wetransfer.com/
- You will be asked to agree to their “Terms of Service”. Click “I agree”
- Click on “Upload files” and select the correctly titled images of your work that you want to send.
- Where it asks “Email to” enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the next line down where it says “Your email” add your email address.
- On the next line down where it says “Title” add your Artist / Group / Venue name
- In the “Message” box feel free to add any information that might be helpful to us.
- Click “Transfer”
- It will then ask you to enter a verification code. The verification code will be sent to your email address that you supplied. Locate the WeTransfer email. Copy the verification code and enter it in the box marked “Enter verification code” on the WeTransfer website page. Click “Verify”
- The files will begin to transfer and you will get a notification saying “You’re done”
- If you check your email you should have received a confirmation email telling you that you have successfully transferred your images.